Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Baby Boy is Here!





Brady Michael Kidd was born on Tuesday May 5th at 5:38am!
He weighed 7lbs. 6oz. and was 19in. long.
We are so excited to meet him!
Here is our labor and delivery story:
Tues. 5/5/09, 1:30am - woke up with some water breaking, but it wasn't much so we weren't sure if labor was starting or not, tried to go back to sleep
2:30am - called the doctor because contractions had started, she said go to the hospital, so we took our time packing up, taking shower, getting ready, thought we had plenty of time
3:30am - called our neighbor to stay with sleeping Brianna (thanks again!), left for the hospital, the contractions were getting worse, so Jeremy drove 90mph with the hazards on not wanting to stain the new car :)
4:00am - got to the hospital, in sooo much pain, they had to get me preped for the c-section and sign all the admit forms (while I was in so much pain!), they checked me and I was a 7 so they rushed to get me into the OR
5:00am - finally they gave me the epidural and got me into the OR
5:38am - Brady was born with no problems!
6:30am - in the recovery room suprised at how quickly the whole thing went compared to Brianna!